Sefam S.Box by Starckefam S.Box by Starck
With the Sefam S.Box concept, the patient becomes engaged in his treatment.
Thanks to its various means of communication, the different connected devices and its dedicated mobile applications, the S.Box now integrates physiological parameters in addition to the treatment efficiency indicators: lifestyle, physical activity, blood pressure, heart rate are now available.
The S. Box concept offers healthcare professionals the opportunity to make patient treatment and follow-up more precise as part of an adapted care pathway. This concept of personalized medicine, at the core of the Sefam S.Box platform, is illustrated by the mobile applications SEFAM access (for the patient) and SEFAM access Pro (for the professional).
Auto CPAP Mode
- The patented algorithm adjusts the pressure level automatically, reacting to all respiratory events, including flow limitations and snoring.
- The machine starts automatically upon breathing into the mask.
- Intelligent Ramp: detects the moment when the patient is falling asleep, switching on the auto-CPAP mode
- Enables humidification without condensation, taking into account the ambient temperature as well as the average flow rate in the patient circuit.
15mm S.Box Heated Tube
- The S.Box Heated reusable tube is the standard 180cm tube length and latex free and is used with the Sefam S.Box CPAP machine.
- Low flow resistance and a high crush resistance, with heating wires incorporated into the spiral construction to minimize condensation in the CPAP tubing.
The Sefam S.Box concept
- As there is not one profile that suits all CPAP patients, we believe patients need to be treated individually and more effectively.
- Box is much more than a treatment device, it is an innovative concept of ‘precision medicine’ that puts the patients at the centre of their treatment.
- In addition to the innovations of the Auto-CPAP device, the S.Box by Starck concept offers mobile apps and the use of compatible connected devices. These provide not only day-to-day follow up of the treatment but also other important patient-specific physiological parameters such as:
- Blood pressure
- Physical activity
- Oxygen saturation
- Heart rate
- The SEFAM Access mobile app facilitates the interaction between the patient and his healthcare professional using surveys and messaging tools
SEFAM Access, the app for the patient
- SEFAM Access is a free mobile app that was created especially for the patient. Thanks to Sefam Access patients can now follow their treatment indicators day-by-day as well as other health parameters (either entered manually or via connection with ‘connected devices’). In addition, SEFAM Access facilitates the transmission of this information to the health professional, the communication with the professional, the remote control of the device, the access to useful information etc.
- The app is showing the data in a simple and educational format, in numbers and in graphs, all color-coded for easy interpretation.
Available and sold with a peace of mind full manufacturers guarantee.
Regular requirement? Why not SUBSCRIBE AND SAVE? Click for more details